We are currently working with an outstanding Law Firm based in Slough, seeking a Marketing Executive to join them on a full time permanent basis. This position is a newly created vacancy within the firm so is a really exciting opportunity for the right person to come in and make this job their own.
Marketing within the Legal sector is a very niche position so to be considered, you must be able to display knowledge of the legal sector, terminology etc alongside your marketing expertise. We are looking for a candidate with digital marketing expertise, setting up direct marketing campaigns, and lead generation via various platforms.
Your main focus as a Marketing Executive is to be responsible for the marketing function within the firm and contribute to the firm in achieving it's set business targets.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Market the firm's various services by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Write short-form and long-form written content for blogs, social media etc, and review of other people's content writing
- Track performance of campaigns, maintain promotional materials, plan meetings and events, maintain databases, and prepare reports
- Maintain the marketing calendar and all associated marketing activities
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data, and track conversions from lead sources
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with 3rd-party suppliers for graphics and content
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Manage 3rd parties who are delivering marketing services
- Schedule email marketing campaigns and automation sequences
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading digital marketing publications
- Assist in accomplishing organisation goals by accepting ownership for delivery of marketing initiatives
- Explore opportunities to add value
- Management and distribution of leads to the team, management of leads inbox, and ensuring CRM is updated with new leads
A salary of £26,000-£35,000 is on offer along with a good benefits package. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
If you have a background in marketing within a legal environment and have a good understanding of legal terminology, how a law firm is run, and how you can add value then we want to hear from you. Please apply now and we will be in touch to discuss your application further.