A fantastic & growing Cardiff based employer is looking for a Marketing Executive to promote the business and its activities and to improve brand awareness and reputation.
This role would suit a candidate who has Business to Business sales experience and has a keen interest in marketing / sales. Previous candidates from telesales or field sales backgrounds would be well suited, especially if they have worked within the telecoms, IT or sofrware as a service sector.
This role will be office and home based.
- Managing outgoing communications via social media, email & telephone activity
- Develop relationships with prospect customers
- Create exciting and inviting media / material for prospect customers
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, including strong telephony skills
- IT Skills
- Someone who thrives on meeting with set targets
- Effective interpersonal skills, diplomatic and able to build rapport externally and internally with people
- Someone who can work independently but also very much a team player and understands a team ethos
- Experience in managing sales campaigns through various channels such as email, specific sales/marketing platforms and social media
Qualifcations & Training:
- No specification qualifications required but any relevant sales or telemarketing training would be an advantage
- No specification qualifications required but any IT certifications/accreditations would be an advantage
The organisation offers excellent benefits and an attractive package for the successful candidate. For further information, please contact Kerry Lewis at Brook Street Cardiff.