Marketing Executive Vacancy
Elland | 20k annual | Marketing executive |
Are you an expressive individual with a passion for all-things marketing, wanting to develop your pre-existing skills and progress with my client to the next level? Then this is going to be an exciting read for you.
My client is currently looking to take their marketing to the next level by introducing a full-time marketer to their operations. Since they opened in the early 00`s they have supplied over 5000 machines throughout the UK and overseas providing equipment to every possible application imaginable.
We`re looking for someone who can:
- Take care and maintain 2 key company websites - The main website is in pretty good condition and is favoured by Google. Dependant on your ambition you may be able to help completely rewrite the other website.
- understand SEO and be able to use initiative to maintain and adjust where need be, including news articles, blogs, keyword analysis etc.
- have an eye for social media and be given the opportunity to oversee social media activities: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Look after all marketing material: machine data sheets, artwork and logos, brochures etc
- Help plan exhibitions
- Help with advertising
- Run the Google Ads account
- Any other artwork / graphics / advertising and marketing related activities
This is the ideal job for you if you are:
- Able to work off your own initiative to perform the above marketing activities
- Want to express your marketing style and ability
- Able to spot trends and utilize emerging markets to your advantage
- Enjoy a bit of analytics
- Have an artistic eye - doesn`t necessarily mean you can do graphic design but can judge `good` designs to use within marketing/branding.
- There is potential for hybrid/flexible working arrangements dependant on the applicant .
- The company will also consider part-time hours for the right candidate.
- Parents, students and anyone else with key responsibilities are welcome to apply as it's possible to fit the job around them.
- 28 holidays including bank holidays.
- Company parking.
If this sounds like you then do not hesitate to click apply.