Do you want to work for a young, ambitious company that is making a marked impact on the UK innovation landscape? My client is an award-winning R&D tax advisory firm working with clients on the cutting-edge of science and technology, helping forward-thinking companies access the credit they deserve.
As a Marketing Executive, you'll get hands on with all aspects of marketing, working to generate leads for the business whilst continuing to strengthen the my client's brand. You'll report to the Marketing Lead and play a critical role in the success of the business, challenging marketing norms in an environment that supports those with a proactive mindset.
The role is mostly remote, with a requirement to be in the London office (near Liverpool Street) one day a week, but you may do more if you wish.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the Marketing Lead to devise and implement a robust marketing strategy for the firm, supporting the overarching business objectives and enhancing their presence in the R&D landscape
- Execute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns that engage, educate and convert users, utilising external agency support
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends in the R&D landscape, spotting opportunities to keep my client ahead of their competitors
- Create and publish content in line with the marketing strategy across all channels, including but not limited to: blogs, press releases, emails, social media (paid and organic), website, case studies, SEO and paid search, clearly communicating the brand to the target audience at different stages of their journey
- Build my client's offline presence with the creation of marketing collateral to support the wider team
- Supply clear and aligned briefs to the Multimedia Designer and work closely to deliver on projects within set time-frames
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with their marketing agency and other suppliers to ensure a high level of good quality outputs
- Monitor the progress of marketing campaigns against KPIs, producing monthly and quarterly reports to highlight campaign performance and marketing developments
- Embrace the 'test and learn' approach, coming up with data-driven ideas that they can implement to further engage and convert their audience that are cost-effective
- Ensure the website is kept up-to-date, consistent, relevant and accurate, by supporting with fresh content on a regular basis in line with their brand guidelines
- Use the CRM system (HubSpot) to ensure that marketing leads are tracked and quantified to support reporting on marketing leads/ROI
- At least 2 years' experience in a marketing role
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices and platforms
- Excellent written and communication skills, with previous copywriting experience for a range of different environments
- A keen eye for detail
- A pro-active attitude, a self-starter who is highly motivated
- Experience using a website CMS (ideally WordPress)
- Proficient with Microsoft suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)
- Nice to have, but not essential:
- Proficient understanding of working with popular websites and SEO analytical tools and software e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, SEMRush etc.
- Experience with HubSpot marketing tools
- Experience supporting and implementing work created by an external agency
- Proven marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Relevant marketing or English degree
We have some great perks to tell you about which relate to our client's core values, culture, and mission:
- Every employee is paid competitively, with regular, performance related pay reviews.
- Your wellbeing and development is pivotal to being able to work effectively. Our client aim to guide you in your career with generous onboarding, personal learning & development budgets, private healthcare including physical, mental, dental and optical care as standard.
- Generous holiday allowances, pension schemes, flexible working, the ability to WFH and parental leave policies to ensure you are well looked after. As a business with set deadlines, our client counteract this by closing at three carefully selected points in the year to ensure all employees are rested and rejuvenated.
- Everyone is working towards the same annual bonus scheme, aligning goals with one another. The individual discretionary bonus is based on a scoring system factoring in company performance, profitability, individual performance, attitude and other factors.
- Our client are a positive, energetic, social group, alongside the usual, regular socials, we enjoy fitness activities, company offsites, regular lunch and learns, quarterly whole company socials.