Do you have a passion for marketing and are you keen to drive your career whilst simultaneously driving sales, in a fast-paced environment? Are you capable of engaging consumers and building brand awareness in diverse markets?
Brook Street are recruiting for a challenging marketing position with a group that operates multiple business divisions. In order to succeed you will have to draw on your broad experience in a variety of channels such as digital, social media, email marketing and print. Furthermore you will be continually thinking of creative ways to continually drive sales through all channels and across key brands.
Reporting on key performance metrics and providing analytical insight your pivotal position will help to inform on company strategy. Therefore Google Analytics experience is essential and certainly an understanding of SEO techniques and PPC campaigns would be desirable.
Other core duties in this exciting role include:
- Managing traditional marketing including print advertising, mailshots, promotional flyers and copywriting/proof-reading for a variety of audiences
- Maintain brand integrity throughout all brands, both online and offline
- Communicate effectively with other internal departments to ensure all relevant team members are informed of marketing objectives and activities
- Create engaging promotions and campaigns for each brand or e-commerce site, implementing and creating artwork to promote these and improve conversion rate and sales
- Work with social media and content creation team to create unique creative and videos to drive campaign success
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
Essential Criteria for successful candidates includes:
- Degree in Marketing or similar discipline
- Minimum of 1 year`s experience in a varied Marketing role
- Broad experience in all areas of Marketing; digital, e-commerce and traditional and a variety of channels such as affiliates, social media, email marketing and print
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong business acumen with evidence of proven return on investment in previous campaigns
- Confident and dynamic personality with the ability to think creatively and logically
- Demonstrate strong IT skills, including excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- A keen eye for detail and `can-do` attitude!
To find out more about this exceptional local opportunity please contact Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548. Alternatively click on "Apply" to proceed with an application