This is a chance to work with a lean team, nestled within a globally renowned organisation. Working on varied content projects, you will be responsible for commissioning, editing and creating content for marketing that sets us apart from the competition and supports our revenue ambitions.
Do you have solid experience delivering content marketing that elegantly aligns audience wants with business needs. You're a gifted and curious storyteller. You're also known as a grammar aficionado and take pride in delivering meticulously crafted stories. You also thrive in collaborative environments that trust and empower you to deliver autonomously.
- Create marketing content that attracts and engages our target audience and converts them into sales prospects
- Meticulous sub-editor and copy editor
- Keep content marketing calendar up-to-date. Liaise with content creators to keep and manage deadlines.
- Publish content to organisations Community, within set guidelines.
- Produce videos in-line with our content marketing strategy.
- Liaise with other teams to develop product and/or coverage-related stories that inform and entertain our target audience, converting them into prospects.
- Source pictures and create visual assets for content, website and social.
- Distribute and promote our marketing content across owned, earned and paid channels to raise awareness, generate demand and convert into leads.
- Social media organic and paid promotion (meticulous tracking).
- Work with partners to amplify our distribution efforts.
- Report and analyse content distribution and promotion performance.
- Support the optimisation of the organisations Community.
- Submit award proposals for our flagship product, Reuters Connect.
- Keep up with news media, digital and marketing trends.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following skills, qualities and experience:
Exceptional written English, proven through examples of work and a written assessment during the interview process.
- Demonstrable experience of producing content marketing for demand and lead generation.
- Extraordinary communicator who can build and maintain meaningful working relationships with stakeholders -- across functions and locations, internally and externally.
- Fastidious and autonomous channel management.
- Creative flair for promotion.
- Love of message and visual testing and measurement.
- ...and consequently uses critical reasoning to suggest creative initiatives.
- Creative thinker who makes connections, finds patterns and use their imagination to get our content noticed.
- Manage concurrent assignments (and delivery expectations) with clear focus on timely delivery.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an 'always learning' mindset.
- A genuine interest in (or curiosity to grasp) journalism and the business of media, from the vantage point of decision-makers in news media.