Are you a passionate Marketing professional with experience in managing staff as well as campaigns? Do you have strong business acumen with evidence of proven Return on Investment in previous campaigns?
If so, our distinguished and increasingly successful wholesale client would love to speak with you. They have grown in the last three decades to be one of the leading global suppliers in their sector. This is down to providing seamless logistics and customer service however as always, the brand has ample room for further growth.
As part of this exciting opportunity the successful applicant will be responsible for building brand awareness across all divisions. You will already be competent in driving qualified traffic through both organic and paid acquisition channels.
Further duties will include:
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea generation to execution
- Overseeing and supporting the Event Manager
- Produce valuable and engaging content that attracts and converts our target groups and raises the Company profile
- Manage the marketing budget and allocate funds wisely with a close eye on return on investment and campaign performance analysis
- Try new things and aim to continually improve results through test and learn strategies
- Leading and managing the team with HR duties, hands-on support and guidance and creating a safe yet challenging environment where they can excel
To be considered an eligible applicant you must possess:
- A third level qualification in marketing
- Minimum of 3 years` experience in managing all areas of marketing
- Experience in managing staff
- Demonstrate strong IT skills, including excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Clear proven metrics showing capacity to provide ROI in previous campaigns
Desirable criteria include:
- Further education in Marketing from relevant body (for example Postgraduate Diploma from CIM or Masters in Marketing)
- Current Chartered Marketer Status
If you wish to bring your exceptional marketing talent to the fore please call Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"