£40000 - £70000 per annum + inc company performance bonus circa 50%
about 1 month ago
Circa £40k-£45k per annum depending on experience
Profit share bonus available (this year between £25k-£30k one-off bonus)
Southampton / Chandlers Ford
Do you have a passion for sustainability and eco-friendly businesses?
Want to work in a great atmosphere and modern offices?
Are you looking for a company where you can progress and have the opportunity to join at an exciting point in a company's story?
Brook Street are delighted to present an exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly growing and ethical research and development company who specialise in sustainable and eco-friendly natural ingredients for the cosmetics industry. Our client, based in a state of the art business park, are looking to bring a Marketing Manager onboard to work closely with the Technical and Sales Teams and support the delivery of the business' marketing strategy under the supervision of the Head of Marketing.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a flexible company with big growth plans and interesting projects and product launches planned this year.
Who's right for the job?
With proven experience in a similar role, we are looking for someone with exceptional co-ordination and planning skills to become a key part of the marketing team. You should have a keen eye for technical detail and the ability to translate scientific data and results into marketing messages.
Additional required attributes include:
- Educated to degree level with experience as a Senior Marketing professional
- Extremely well organised, thorough and accurate with the ability to plan for and deliver to deadlines as part of a larger team
- A keen interest in the beauty and personal care industry, experience in this area a bonus
- MS Office skills
- Strong personality and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, suppliers, designers and customers as well as using own initiative to drive projects
- Experience of design using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator will be an advantage
- Wordpress and Salesforce Experience a plus
About the job:
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- A major point of contact between the Technical, Sales, and Marketing Teams ensuring transparency on marketing communications and delivery of strategic plans
- Lead the organisation's communications team, with the responsibility for developing and delivering global marketing communications plans, assets and marketing collateral, in line with yearly objectives and sustainable long term strategic targets
- Management and organisation of a major global trade show
- Planning and driving national and regional digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, events, web site strategy and design and social media
- Analyse data to evaluate the success of marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off when necessary
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing in order to keep up to date with industry and customer trends
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm, with some flexibility to allow hybrid working.
What's in it for you?
In return you will be offered a base salary of around £40k and £45k depending on experience in addition to an end-of year company profit share bonus (this year it would equal to approx £25k-£30k). You will be given great career and progression opportunities. You will get to work within a modern open plan office with excellent on-site facilities, free parking and within close proximity of a great local pub! The team are a friendly bunch and enjoy social events. We are open to flexible working with 2 days remote and 3 in the office, but can flex both ways depending on business needs for the right candidate.
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible. This would suit someone who has worked previously in a Senior Comms and Marketing role, who has a passion for sustainable living/eco commerce and great organisation and communication skills.
For more information, please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02382 542555.