We're working with an educational organisation in Bradford, looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team for a 9 month temporary period as maternity cover.
Within the role you will be responsible for marketing campaigns to reach students across UK, EU and International markets.
Duties will include:
1. Planning and ensuring the activities and communications plan for the student arrival experience are implemented effectively. Working closely with key stakeholder to achieve this.
2. Ensuring that marketing plans include the 'CRM Comms Plan' for UK/EU and
international UG and PG and that they are not treated as a separate plan.
3. Responsible for producing and updating the rolling marketing plan showing
activities for each cohort of students by target group (UG UK/EU, PG UK/EU and
international and by year of entry).
4. Working closely with the Senior Undergraduate Marketing Manager and the Senior
Postgraduate Marketing Manager to ensure the undergraduate and postgraduate
marketing plans for UK/EU and International markets are aligned with the
University's marketing plan and each other.
5. Working closely with the Recruitment and Marketing Events Officer to plan on
campus events for the cycle for undergraduate and postgraduate student
6. Responsible for ensuring UK EU marketing activities are created and implemented
effectively, briefed in on time and within brand guidelines via third party suppliers
or in house.
7. Support and provide direction for the Associate Director (Recruitment Operations)
in marketing and planning for key priority overseas markets.
8. Analyse and obtain key student and market data to inform the marketing plans
and creative briefs through working with the Market Insight Manager, Content team
and the CRM team.
9. Support the Associate Director (Marketing and Communications) in strategy
10. To line manage the Student Marketing team
11. Manage the marketing budget for UK/EU and international student recruitment.
12. Project manage marketing activities when required.
13. Ensure that Marketing plans are completed 24 months ahead (September 2016
for September 2018 enrolment) of enrolment for UG and 18 months ahead of
enrolment for PG. School positioning documents should be completed 12 months
ahead of enrolment (September 2017 for September 2018 enrolment).
14. To undertake staff development and training as deemed appropriate
15. Any other duties commensurate with the grade and nature of post
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing. A professional marketing qualification is essential.
Experience within the educational sector would be an advantage.
The role is a 9 month maternity cover with immediate start for the successful candidate.
The client offers a salary of £42,035 (£22.30 per hour)
For further information please contact Natalie, or apply online.
Immediate interviews are available.