Job Title - Marketing Product Manager
Location - Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Product Marketing Manager.
This is a contract role based in Reading for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £60,000 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
Our Marketing Team is looking for a Product Manager with a passion for the gaming business. This role is a great opportunity for a passionate marketer to join our Team to support the European Studios within our Game Studios and help continue to shape and grow our portfolio of games as well as exciting new titles. Ideal candidates will have experience of running games campaigns, working with multiple disciplines, developing consumer messaging, and are always looking for new and innovative ways to reach our fans with a global lens. In this role you will lead and support across the portfolio and execute unified marketing plans, work closely with marketing and studio teams to land exciting, innovative, and regionally relevant campaigns.
* Formulate and drive the creation and implementation of global GTM plans
* Create product positioning and messaging to carry through the internal and external communication of the game
* Develop intimate knowledge of your games and competitive titles and be the product evangelist
* Partner with key stakeholders to agree product KPIs that define success
* Nurture and grow relationships with studios, key stakeholders and regional leads through the organization including extended team at HQ.
*Manage regular cadence of communication with key teams (studios, marcoms, PR, Game Pass etc.) to ensure alignment and effectiveness of GTM
* Analyse consumer trends and behavior to advise and assist game studios and wider team to ensure plans are relevant to both game and gamers.
o Asset management
o Approvals management
o Management of calendars, meetings, feedback capture and actions
o Programming of owned channels with relevant teams
o Event support
o Product demoing for internal and external events
This position requires strong communications skills, experience driving marketing programs, and the ability to partner with a wide range of teams. Successful candidates will have a demonstrated ability to define clear goals and proactively look for opportunities to enhance our marketing efforts. Most importantly - you have a passion for the gaming industry and the role as well as the following:
* 3-5 years of video games marketing experience ideally console and PC.
* Experience planning and executing marketing campaigns across owned channels (web, dash, window, CRM, PR, events).
* Proven success partnering with marketing and studio teams.
* Experience working in a matrixed, cross-functional organization.
* Excellent creative and strategic thinking.
* Marketing degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* This position will require limited travel.
Deadline for CV submission: 1.00pm on Friday 22nd November