We've got a great opportunity for a role within the Medway Courts sector. Our client is looking for a diligent and trustworthy Marshall to work with their team.
The role of a Marshall will be to provide support and guidance to help visitors navigate and move around the court houses/hearing centre's safely and in a time efficient way.
Responsibilities will include but not e restricted to:
- Supporting visitors flow in and out of the courthouse/hearing centre's
- Guiding visitors through new one-way system safely and efficiently
- Encouraging visitors to adhere to social distancing guidance as necessary
- Providing clear and concise verbal instructions to people moving through the courthouse/hearing centre's
- Reassuring visitors and answering any queries, or signposting them to the necessary area or member of court staff as required Supporting and supervising those visitors in the waiting areas
What we'll need from you:
" Able to deal with situations appropriately.
" Keen observation skills.
" Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
" Basic DBS
" Able to work in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to
The wage for this role is £8.87.
If this role interests you please apply below.