I am looking for a full time Master Data Controller for 6-12 months with a possible temporary to perm opportunity. Are you looking for an role in a market leading company with international coverage?
As a Master Data Controller you will be supporting the shared services department, and will need the following:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Competence in manipulating data on Excel using v lookups and pivot table functions
- Exceptional attention to detail to provide accurate data analysis
- Flexible and adaptable to role as requirements could evolve throughout
- Accurate and efficient document administration
- Working with shared services function which covers worldwide areas
- Excellent time management to work towards SLA's
Experience of data analysis covering customer, financial or shared services data is essential. The successful candidate will have excellent people skills and have confidence in contributing to stakeholder meetings.
We`re looking for candidates who enjoy getting stuck in and are assertive and confident in their approach to work! Our client wants candidates who will join their team and strive towards their goals and team objectives.
In return, my client offers an hourly rate of £8.21 per hour which can be flexible depending on experience. This will increase to £20,000 after 12 weeks. Candidates must be available for immediate interview and be able to start beginning of June.
The location is close to Bradford centre and close to public transport.
Flexible full time office hours between 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online today!