Materials Assembly Technician
£20,000 to £23,000 per annum
Join an Innovative company experiencing massive business growth!
Specialising in manufacturing for scientific, analytical and metrology industries this business is looking for a Materials Technician to manufacture optic fiber assemblies and improve operational efficiencies.
If you have qualifications and experience in Mechanical or Materials Engineering, or Manufacturing and assembly in a high-precision industry, then we want to hear from you!
About the Role
Working as a Materials Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Stainless Steel Cutting for Fiber Jackets.
- Cleaving (Preparing fibers for build & Polishing)
- Varying angled polish of fibers.
- Working within company procedures for quality, materials control and maintain high levels of workmanship, cleanliness & organization.
- Contributing to continuous improvement by recommending & implementing preventative & corrective measures.
Start Date ASAP , working hours will be Monday to Friday 1515 - 2315
Apply now to have a chat about this great opportunity with a leading employer.
What is in it for you?
In return for your hard work, you will be given:
- Basic salary between £20k and £23k per annum, depending on experience.
- The opportunity to upskill with training
- Well-being activities
- Company events and perks
- Employee referral incentive
- Peer-to-peer recognition scheme and long-term service awards
What we need from you:
We need you to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility along with the ability to take responsibility and make decisions. It is vital that you are both a team leader and player.
Strong candidates will have:
- Relevant experience in Manufacturing or Assembly in a high-precision industry for very small components.
- Experience of equipment calibration & maintenance
- Sound problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- High attention to detail and record keeping
- Good manual dexterity
- Good communication and team skills
- Good IT Skills
Want to hear more? Apply Now!
If you like the look of this Materials Technician opportunity to work for an employer who cares about your success, future-proofing your career with leading training, please get in touch today by clicking apply.