Main Purpose of the Job:
To support both the Logistics and Engineering functions within the organisation.
To receive, process, pack, and dispatch products to our customers on or ahead of due dispatch dates.
Key Result Areas:
- Reach and maintain a good understanding of the full scope of tasks and requirements throughout the department.
- Accurate and timely processing in order to meet required deadlines.
- The supporting of quality assurance and quality awareness within the company.
- The supporting of the engineering function within the organisation
Personal Profile: The position of Logistics and Systems Handler is an important role in the organisation requiring the following key character attributes:
- Self motivation to work unassisted when required
- Self confidence and diplomacy to liaise internally & externally
- attitude to change for improvement
- Ability to make decisions based on information gathered
- Computer literacy
General knowledge of other departmental functions
- Support the Technical Section/Engineers with regard design and build of various test equipment
- Carrying out modifications to generic product to meet requirements
- Building kits and adaptors
- The receiving, inspecting, and storing of products in Goods-In
- The receiving, storing, and packing of Systems, and Sales Orders in Dispatch
- Customer Coding, and Coding checks
- Labelling and packing of products in Pre-packing
- Testing of products: Final Smoke, Calibration, Function Tests, Sounder Tests, EOL
- Quality checks for products in Final Inspection
- Small volume assembly in Production
- Accurate counting of the regular stock checks
If you feel you match the above criteria then please apply now.
Working hours: 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday.