A leading manufacturing company in Camberley is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to design, market and sell a wide range of hydraulic products including cylinders, valves and Servo Actuators. To manage new business and development of customer base, this is an excellent opportunity to grow develop and progress your career.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Use either SolidWorks and AutoCAD to design hydraulic products for manufacture
- Ensure that each designed product is planned using cost optimisation tools
- Purchase of raw materials and parts ensuring that quality and customer delivery times are met
- Arrange sub-contract activity ensuring that quality and customer delivery times are met
- Building strong relationships with key customers and suppliers
- HNC or above in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related subject covering Mechanical Engineering and Design
- Experience with 3D and 2D CAD, ideally SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Problem Solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously within given timescales
- Ability to discuss technical details and specifications and sales with suppliers/customers
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
If this role sounds of interest, please send your cv today, my client is keen to interview asap.