Brook Street are working with a international organisation who are in search for a seasoned Maintenance Technician who comes from a mechanical back ground who wants to work for an intuitive organisation that prides themselves in there development of their workforce.
To ensure all in site mechanical systems are maintained and operate to their specification and relevant standards.
- To carry out effective mechanical maintenance of plant and plant systems.
- To carry out mechanical installations in accordance with relevant industry standards.
- To ensure by means of report that adequate levels of stock are maintained.
- To provide a call out facility to the plant during the night hours.
- To identify and report effectively, mechanical problems to the Engineering Management Team
- To operate and maintain the permit to work system.
- To carry out safety checks when required and record.
- City & Guilds part 1 & 2 Mechanical Engineering.
- Certification of the Competent use of Welding & Cutting equipment.
- Awareness of responsibilities regarding the safe use of circulated water systems.
- Sound mechanical fabrication techniques.
- Sound use of Autotype machine tools.
- Forklift truck license.
- Scissor & Boom Lift license.