My Client is a modern expanding manufacturing company producing a number of its own products and sub-contracting services to wide variety of Industries working in an ISO9000 system. We are looking for the following personnel to help expand the business.
We are looking for an experienced Quality inspector who is able to read drawings. You should also have knowledge of Quality Management Systems, first off`s, defect reporting, and have proven computer skills. Very close limits are involved, and you will be required to work without supervision, and be able to produce well written and concise records.
- Inspection of mechanical components using micrometers, verniers, pin gauges, bore gauges, for measurement of components and assemblies etc.
- Product testing and final inspection
- Recording results of tests and inspections on relevant forms and computer based systems
- Document the status of components, parts, assemblies, etc. through the company MRP system
- Identification of non-conforming material and raising of comprehensive non-conformance reports
- Updating of inspection plans
- Undertaking FAIR (First Article Inspection Report) activities in accordance with internal process or AS9102, as required.
Excellent benefits within a friendly fast paced team - please apply today.