A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Media editing administrator to join a global company who specialise in publishing to join the team as a temporary member of staff immediately with the look of being made permanent in the New Year
In return my client offering a competitive salary of £18000 per annum plus some fantastic benefits.
You will be responsible for managing the recordings for the studio and you will need to be very sharp and have great attention to detail, listening for errors and also liaising with technical support, speaking to authors narrators and arranging edits.
Other duties will include managing live conversations at the same time you will also be managing a very busy email inbox, responding to queries and supporting the team which has 4 members in, you will make the team up to 5!
We are looking for a candidate with strong administration skills and ideally a Degree / Qualification in Music / Film, or Engineering. Someone who has a good knowledge of the lingo and processes of technical support
Someone who can keep their cool and work under pressure and to demanding schedules and deadlines
You will be joining the company's headquarters in Leicestershire, a multiple award winning business that is one of the leading and largest publishers.
You will be working for a sociable and friendly company who are innovative and experts in their field
Monday - Thursday 08.30 - 17.00 + Friday 15.45 finish
Free Parking on site
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location
- A passionate and outgoing individual
- Media, music, film knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience managing a mailbox, both incoming and outgoing emails, circa 80 emails a day
- Outstanding typing skills, articulate written communication skills, particularly grammar and spelling
- A strong attention to detail
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team as well as on your own
Pay: £9.54 p/h
Contact Natalie - Brook Street 0116 251 61 71