JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CLINIC ADMINISTRATOR
The purpose of this role is to manage the diaries in an active manner to ensure we utilize the Surgeons and Optometrist time in the most effective manner, without causing delays for patients.
REPORTING AND LOCATION
Reporting: You will report to the Clinic Manager.
Location: Harley Street
Hours: Monday - Friday (8.30am-5pm OR 9.00am-5.30pm OR 9.30am-6pm)
The job requires:
- The ability to be self-motivated
- The ability to manage challenges and understand the fundamentals of consumer behaviour
- The ability to set personal goals above prescribed goals
- The ability to deal with high stress environments in a pro-active manner
- The ability to differentiate between important and urgent tasks, and prioritise and complete multiple tasks
- Good time management
- The need to demonstrate flexibility, including duties, hours of work, breaks, working conditions, working with team members, protocols and procedures, updates in knowledge etc.
- An openness to change, grow, and take on greater levels of responsibility and performance.
- The ability to communicate and interact effectively, calmly and compassionately, during various points of contact with patients and colleagues alike
- You will need to be flexible and accommodating
- You will have to be knowledgeable about the clinic
- Incoming Referral/reports/correspondence letters
- Incoming & outgoing mail including maintenance of franking machine
- Patient Review Templates report
- Post Op scans data entry
- Patient questionnaires- data entry and scanning
- Leading projects given by management
- Regular stock takes
- Maintenance of the buildings and the apartments including regular fire/electrical checks
- Dealing with human resources
- Liaising with all external companies and organising necessary appointments
- Organise events
- Create and send GP letters