Salary: £17,414 pro rata
Hours: Monday-Friday: 1pm-6pm
This is a part-time permanent position.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator/Receptionist to join our client`s growing team in Leeds. You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of reception duties and associated functions.
- Opening up/locking up of practice premises and maintaining security in accordance with practice protocols;
- Maintaining and monitoring the practice appointments system;
- Processing personal and telephone requests for appointments, visits and telephone consultations, and ensuring callers are directed to the appropriate healthcare professional;
- Processing and distributing incoming (and outgoing) mail;
- Dealing with enquiries via Mjog and NHS Mail via generic inboxes;
- Taking messages and passing on information for clinical and non-clinical staff;
- Filing and retrieving paperwork, recording and receipting of petty cash;
- Processing repeat prescriptions in accordance with practice guidelines;
- Accurate computer data entry/data allocation and collation; processing and recording information in accordance with practice procedures;
- Initiating contact with and responding to requests from patients, other team member and associated healthcare agencies and providers;
- Ensuring incoming college are fully briefed on any urgent or unresolved issues;
- Organising appropriate patient transport such as ambulances and taxis;
- Providing clerical assistance to practice staff as required from time to time, including word/data processing, filing, photocopying and scanning;
- Keeping the reception area, notice-boards and leaflet dispensers tidy and free from obstructions and clutter;
- At least 1 year Administrative or Receptionist experience
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange immediate interviews. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.