Our client based in Bretton, Peterborough is seeking an experienced Secretary to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The rate of pay is £8.57 an hour, rising to £9.62 an hour after a period of 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
The role involves a high degree of tact and sensitivity as access to documents of a highly confidential nature will be required.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Providing an efficient service for patients, staff and visitors
- Maintain records for audit
- Support the smooth running of meetings
- Respsond to and resolve enquiries
- Provide a comprehensive service to support the service unit
- Liaise with a range of staff across the different departments
- Database management
- Attend meetings
The ideal candidate will be a well organised individual who has the ability to be flexible in approach and adapt to changing situation in a fast paced environment,
You will be required to have previous experience as a Secretary or within a similar role. A Medical background would be desirable.
The rate of pay is £8.57 an hour, rising to £9.62 an hour after a period of 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
For additional queries, please contact the Public Sector team on 01733 310855.