Looking for a Medical Secretary role in London? This growing Private Dermatology clinic is looking for a medical secretary to join their busy team in central London on a maternity cover contract.
If you are a proactive candidate looking for a new opportunity to potentially become a permanent position, keep reading!
Please only submit your application if the below applies to you:
- Background in the private medical field for at least 1 year
- Confident with MS office and accurate audio/copy typing
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional approach to clients and very well presented
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience dealing with confidential or sensitive information
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
20 min lunch - very busy clinic but flexible to take a breather
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
Benefits: Standard pension & 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Patient correspondence & liaison
- Administration of the practice
- Managing dairies and occasional patient letters
- Accounts - invoicing, chasing invoices, liaising with insurance companies, filing receipts
- Responding to emails and answering calls in a professional manner
This is a brilliant opportunity for a proactive candidate who is keen to join a fun and busy clinic! So please do not delay - apply now and we will be in touch shortly!