My Client is based in a busy NHS setting in south east London. They are looking for a facilities secretary/administrator who is proactive and is not afraid to get stuck in and help other members of the team.
The ideal candidate would have:
- strong organisational skills
- presentation skills and attention to detail
- the ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
- the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload
- the ability to accept and understand instructions
- oral and written communication skills
- tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- a pleasant, confident telephone manner
- team working ability
- reliability and honesty
- use a variety of software packages (including Excel, Access and Powerpoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentations
- use content management systems (CMS) to maintain and update websites and internal databases
- Strong Microsoft office skills
You would also need to have a good knowledge of health and safety and risk assessments.
If you feel your the right candidate please apply!