Brook Street is supporting the NHS to find a Medical Workforce Lead to join an NHS Trust in Peterborough with an immediate start available.
This is a temporary placement for an initial period of 12 weeks with the potential for this to be extended subject to approval.
This is an exciting position offering a competitive Band 8A salary paying up to £26 per hour.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting and implementing the delivery of the Job Planning and Appraisal process
- Reviewing policies, supporting processes, and systems and ensuring they are fit for purpose
- Working closely with the Medical Workforce Team delivering operational processes
- Providing advice and support with the recruitment of all grades of doctor working to compliance regulations
- Supporting management teams with complex cases in matters of medical staff conduct and employee relations
The ideal candidate will be an experienced medical staffing professional with competent knowledge of medical workforce terms and conditions. You will have exceptional organisational ability to meet tight deadlines and will demonstrate a professional judgement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity apply today or alternatively send your CV to katie.shephard- for further information.