My Client is looking for an interim Member Experience Manager on a six month contract based in Canary Wharf.
My client is working on a one stage interview only second stage if they are undecided, with an immediate effect.
£400 per day to candidate and outside of IR35
Duration: 6 months
Application close date 1/4/2019
- Develop and maintain maps of key customer journeys and a programme of continuous improvements to the customer experience
- Commission customer insight and analysis to support investigation into issues experienced by customers, and to develop evidence based proposals for change.
- Assuring the customer experience design for both product design and support/guidance content across all channels.
- Commissioning/assuring technical copy content required as part of design (e.g. operational communications, TAW screens) and as part of providing help content for customers
- Generate product or service improvements ideas in response to customer insight, and progress changes through appropriate implementation processes
- Working with service delivery to define and deliver service improvement programmes to be consistent with the value proposition.
- Defining the help and guidance provided to our customers via the TAW / PAW / Help centre
- Delivering change - provide specialist support for any major change to scheme/product and member facing processes - which includes (but not limited) - providing copy and content for online and offline process fulfilment, create and upload member facing content, create and deploy member communication plan.
Personal Attributes Required:
- An ability to thrive in a demanding project environment and a commitment to provide an excellent service
- Comfortable working under their own initiative to drive out results
- A highly motivated, adaptable, completer/finisher who can flex to meet the needs of the situation
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders
- A strong commitment to learning and professional development
- Attention to detail to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
The ideal candidate would be someone who has worked in a contract previously rolling out customer experience projects taking care of aspects such as customer journeys, user experience, customer facing content creation (mainly web).