Membership Administrator 19k - Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00PM
This friendly local company are looking for a new member of staff to join their Membership team.
You will be processing membership applications, talking to both members and consumers, helping to do membership audits. Excellent admin skills with accurate written communication ability.
Training will be given and the chance to progress.
You will also be responsible for providing the delivery of high standard membership services and support to existing Members, Affiliates, Partners, other members and external organisations with which partnership agreements
*As a not for profit Association, we are a membership organisation. The role of the Membership Services
Manager is instrumental in maximising the opportunities and resources to increase our membership
through recruitment and retention schemes.
* The Membership Services Administrator is required to contribute to a programme of continuous
improvement in any or all operational areas.
* The Membership Services Administrator will support the BAR Secretariat as required across other business
areas to meet the business need.
* The Membership Services Administrator will be rewarded with involvement in a vibrant Association with
a `can-do` culture.
* Design, develop and complete membership campaigns to recruit/attract new Members and retain current Member for all membership categories.
* Provide full secretarial, administrative and marketing support to the Functional Group Councils.
* Manage external stakeholder relations including partners e.g. Professional Advisers Panel, Corporate
Alliances, R&S and national press.
* Area co-ordinator; circulating agendas, minutes, any other assistance and support required by the
* Support the coordination of Association events.
* Execute project work and track progress`s
Benefits with the company included: 23 days holiday with bank holidays on top. Christmas and New Year shut down, Medical scheme, pension scheme, parking on site
To apply please contact me on 01923 235015
I will endeavour to contact you with your application within 1 working day