Up to £12.86 per hour
21 days ago
Mental Health Business Support Assistant
Location: Fulbourn (Remote, with mandatory office attendance every other Tuesday)
Salary: £12.86 an Hour
Benefits: Holiday Entitlement, Pension Scheme
Are you looking to make a positive impact in the Public Sector? Our Client based at NHS England in Fulbourn are seeking a Mental Health Business Support. As a vital member of the team, you will play a crucial role in supporting the seamless running of the general organisation. This is a Temporary position, however, is very likely to be extended.
- Inbox Management: Efficiently handle and manage the inbox, ensuring timely responses and appropriate redirection of queries.
- Query Resolution: Signpost inquiries to the correct department or wider stakeholders, providing seamless support.
- System Flagging: Utilize systems to flag individuals requiring special attention, ensuring comprehensive care.
- General Query Handling: Resolve and manage general queries received via email, demonstrating a proactive and fast-paced approach.
- Document Circulation: Send papers and circulate relevant materials, contributing to effective communication within the team.
- Newsletter Coordination: Support in pulling together a regional newsletter using provided templates, fostering cohesive communication.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Proven experience in inbox and diary management, showcasing a proactive and fast-paced work style.
- Ability to use own initiative and make sound decisions independently.
- Proficiency in MS Platforms, demonstrating fluency in their applications.
This position offers a great opportunity to acquire valuable experience in the Public Sector and broaden your skills. Join us in making a meaningful impact on a noble cause whilst also advancing your career - why not apply online today! Should your application be successful, we will promptly get in touch to discuss the next steps. Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days. If you don't hear from us within this period, we encourage you to explore other exciting roles with Brook Street.
If selected, candidates must have an in-date and valid passport and undergo security and reference checks.
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant and as such, we guarantee to interview all candidates who are veterans or spouses/partners of military personnel, and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy.
As a Disability Confident Leader, and holder of the Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, Brook Street, as a supplier to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR), will offer you a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability and/or as a veteran or spouse/partner of military personnel and meet all the essential criteria for the role, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and state the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
In cases where we have a high volume of ex-military candidates/military spouses/partners, who meet all of the essential criteria, Brook Street will interview the best candidates from within that group.