This leading charitable organisation, social enterprise & housing association is one of the largest providers of quality housing, health & social care - delivering long-term outcomes for vulnerable people through clinical intervention and daily support - Come and join them!
£42,000 pro rata
- 9-5 if you want it to be! or flexible/park time hours, up to 37.5 hours/fit your hours to suit you and getting the job done!
- Exceptional benefits including:-
- Work life balance encouraged
- Competitive salary/bonus payments
- 25 days annual leave/buy more leave
- Pension, financial well-being & car scheme
- Continuous Learning
Be part of something amazing! Clinical intervention and support work hand in hand and the purpose of this role is to lead on the delivery of long-term outcomes for vulnerable people through the integration of health, housing and care.
Join the team in Farnborough, Hampshire, who currently support 25 people with mental health & complex needs to independence and positive steps in their life.
As a Registered Nurse, OT or Social Worker your role will involve the development of a team of Support Co-ordinators to ensure that individualised care is delivered thus ensuring safety, well-being and continue to allow individuals to live independently and to feel enabled to do so.
A leader is needed - as an experienced professional, lead on practice development, writing and delivering specialist training packages, imparting core competencies and over-seeing clinical supervision where required. As the point of contact for support & coaching for colleagues & managers you will be really be enhancing knowledge and skills.
Use your experience, skills and qualifications - make your mark - There is no red tape or mounds of paperwork here - your role would be to shape services, develop standards and ensure quality outcomes.
- Must be a Registered Professional who is ANY of the following RMN, Community Nurse, Occupational Therapist, or qualified/experienced Social Worker.
- A positive and can do attitude and your enthusiasm is critical
- Your experience of working with young people and adults, managing colleagues individually or as a group will also be great experience for this role.
- An eye for detail, an ability to analyse complex data and expert judgement
You can apply for this role directly via this advertisement - or contact Debby Fairweather on 07527 008449