BS Social Care are recruiting for a Full Time, Temp to Perm Mental Health Recovery Worker for our client based in Halifax.
Our client is a registered care home for Adults with Mental Health issues. The main aim will be to support service users towards their recovery and follow individual support plans to help them reach their goal.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Mental Health issues and be able to communicate effectively at all levels and demonstrate good understanding of sensitive and complex issues impacting the service users. It is desirable that you have a Full UK Driving License, with access to your own vehicle.
The hours of work will vary between 07:00 - 22:00, 7 days a week. You may be required to do a mixture of shifts from long days, or split shifts for example: 07:00 - 14:30 or 14:00 - 22:00. Please note: This is a Temp to Perm position, therefore you will become a permanent member of staff. Please only apply if you can commit to this opportunity.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Enhanced DBS for Adults and Children on the update service.
- A minimum of 1 years experience, or alternatively 6 months experience with a relevant qualification such as an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- 2 forms of ID, including one photographic (Driving License, Passport and Birth Certificate accepted)
What we can offer you:
- Hourly pay of a generous £9.00 and double time on bank holidays.
- Holiday pay to accrue
- Shift Flexibility
- Free online training provided, which covers all sections within the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Pension for eligible candidates after 3 months of employment.
If you are interested and would like some further information, please contact Maria on 01274 393050. Alternatively, please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting your CV.
Interviews will be held in our Bradford City Centre offices, you may also be required to meet with our client prior to starting work.
Please note, this is a Temp to Perm position. You must be available on a Full-Time basis and able to take a permanent role at the end of your Temporary contract.