Our client is looking to recruit for a mental health recovery worker for their service based in York. This is a drop in service which operates between 18:00-23:00 for people with mental health struggles.
The role is based in York and you will part of the team supporting people who access the crisis drop in service.
This service is open all year round, supporting adults and helping them get the right support they need by contacting the correct agencies and support facilities to help with the needs,
Working within this service, you will be expected to liaise with GP's, A&E, therapists and extra support agencies.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- 6 months paid, recent experience within the same field of work
- An enhanced DBS for Children & Adults that is registered on the update service. Please note, if you don't have this you will be expected to purchase one via Brookstreet at a cost of £46
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Proof of national insurance)
- Proof of ID ( Including one photographic, e.g passport or driving licence)
- Proof of address dated within the last 3 months
- It would also be advantageous if you held a full UK driving licence
We ask candidates to be able to commit too at least 2 shifts per week, this enables us to keep continuity to the services and their clients.
In line with the needs of this service, you must have experience working within mental health, and be a kind person who will listen and be understanding.
Working with us equals great benefits, some which include-
- Hourly pay of a generous £10.50 per hour
- Holiday pay to accrue
- Choose the days you work to fit around you home commitments
- Accrued holiday pay
- Amazing pension scheme
- 24/7 support from you consultants
If you are interested and match the criteria for this role, please apply. If you have any further questions, please contact me at