We are currently recruiting for a part time Merchandising Business Operations Administrator working 3 days a week, for a leading IT company.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing costs process: tracker sheet, invoice receipting and ensuring PO`s are managed on time
- Onboarding: handling new team member administration (e.g. equipment acquisition, username set up etc).
- Offboarding: facilitate knowledge transfer and handover documents from team members that are leaving.
- Team Meeting: setting meeting times and agenda for team meetings and key events.
- Actions: when required taking action items for individuals during meetings.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- 3+ years` experience working in administration
- Strong computer skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results.
- A character that exemplifies Microsoft values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect.
Deadline for this role is 16th July 2021 @ 3pm.