Role: Assistant Store Manager / Location: Merton / Salary: £24,035 / Hours of work: 40 hours per week - any 5 out of 7 days, working a mixture of early and late shifts covering the stores opening and closing times.
Using your brilliant people skills, you'll determine what our customers' situation is and provide the relevant solutions and support they need. Whether it be; putting your cracking sales skills to use by promoting our products or using your initiative to ensure services and standards are well maintained. With full training provided right from the start, once you step through our door you will be fully supported in your career.
Below are some of the key areas you will be required to fulfil:
- Provide the highest standards of customer service, in person, via email or phone
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available
- Be confident and comfortable negotiating day to day
- Complete daily health and safety walk arounds and help maintain the general cleanliness of the site
- Propose ideas for local marketing and assist with recruitment where necessary
- Carry out general administration tasks on our database (i.e. set up customer contracts and debt management)
- Take a flexible approach to working as part of a team or individually
- Take an equal share of responsibility by being a key holder and opening/closing your store
- Coach and develop your sales advisors
- * Support your store manager in all aspects of running your store
- Support your store manager to grow and develop your business
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 89181400, or email us: .