Brook Street is currently working with our Belfast client for Customer Service Agent to join the team on a full time permanent basis at their Belfast location.
* Manage high volumes of calls relating to metered customers in a professional manner.
* Provide clear, informative and expert advice with a confident and positive attitude.
* Resolve problems to customer`s satisfaction in a timely fashion and ensure root cause has been identified and communicated to relevant department for corrective action.
* To maintain and update customer database with accurate information.
* To ensure procedures and compliance requirements are adhered to.
* Support other team members in tasks with an enthusiastic, approachable attitude.
* Any other ad hoc duties which may involve direct contact with other departments.
The ideal candidate for this job will be highly motivated and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
* Confident, enthusiastic customer and team focused individual
* Excellent communication skills.
* Passionate about their quality of work.
* Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi task with ease.
* Lead by example, be approachable and demonstrate a "can do" attitude to develop a team working culture to help achieve the best results.
* Ability to work effectively on own initiative.
* Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Navision and Office products
This role would suit a candidate who has worked in a customer service division an office environment, it would not suit candidates from a call centre environment .
Education & Experience Required:
* Minimum GCSE Maths & English Grade C or above (or equivalent).
* Two - three years relevant customer service experience.
* Experience using Navision and CRM is a distinct advantage
* Experience with working to targets (both personal and team targets).
* Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner.
Salary for this role will depend on experience - between £18,500 - £19,500
Please apply by send CV via the apply link