Job Title - Microsoft Accessories Commercial and Distribution Manager UK&I
Location - Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an Accessories Commercial and Distribution Manager UK&I
This is a contract role based in Reading for 6 months (Max contract duration 18 months)
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £60,302 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
We are seeking a high performing Commercial and Distribution Manager to join a dynamic and fast paced UK & Ireland Sales Team.
The Microsoft Accessories Commercial and Distribution Manager is a challenger who continuously focuses on growing Microsoft`s Accessories business through our distributors & our resellers.
You will be responsible for achieving the Sell In and Sell Thru targets for managed distribution and for driving profitable growth for Microsoft`s PC Accessories. This will be achieved by pro-actively engaging with partner stakeholders, inspiring salesforces, business development and execution excellence.
* Establish shared accountability and conduct regular Quarterly Business Reviews
* Be recognised as understanding a partners business who drives business growth
* Align and motivate the partners through joint scorecard metrics
* Competitor Insights
* Category Opportunities
* Product launches
* Investment Trade-off
* Promotional Framework
* Sell In/Sell Through Revenue attainment
* Category Sales Scorecard
* Public Sector
* Bundling activity
* Internal alignment
* Agile, Adaptable, energetic, knowledgeable and professional
* Candidate must have excellent story telling ability
* Proven track record of PC software, hardware, sales and relationship building
* Planning and organizational experience
Technical / Functional Skills
* Ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
* Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
* Self-starter and determined operator.
* Results oriented yet team player.
* Good organizational skills and time management.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Able to work effectively in a fast paced business and manage multiple priorities
Deadline for CV submission: 5.00pm on Tuesday 14th January