Our client is a remote-first MSP with offices based in London. We are seeking highly experienced Microsoft Power BI/ D365 Consultant to join their team.
This role requires a highly experienced Power BI/D365 Consultant with excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills to Corporate CXO level - Finance/Banking sector would be ideal.
- Experience working with row level security
- Experience with PowerBI Reporting Studio
- Experience working with Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps/ PowerBI / Flow / Logic Apps)
- Programming skills e.g. Visual basic or C#
- Knowledge of configuration concepts and capabilities
- Understanding and configuration of technical aspects using gateways and custom connectors, and orchestration design
- Understanding of Webservices, Http, Json, HTML , OData
- Understanding of Azure services
- Strong knowledge of how BI integrates with D365 and other cloud applications.
- Strong understanding and experience of Data Warehousing concepts and tooling
- Strong knowledge of D365 from a technology point of view.
- Experience of the full BI Project Lifecycle.
- Extensive experience working with data modelling and dashboards
- Experience with Oracle, Mysql and Microsoft SQL
- Experienced in taking lead, architecting & design, end-to-end implementations
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Must be able to travel & work in London post Covid
- Must pass Security Checks and Government baseline personnel security standard
- Must hold up-to-date accreditations
Candidates must have lived and worked in the UK for at least 4 yrs with Full Visa or UK Passport status.