Our client is a many times award winning Microsoft Gold Partner based in Staffordshire, this is an external role focused on Microsoft solution sales, driving growth in booked orders and invoiced revenue against the relevant Company lines of business- Consulting Services,Managed Services & Application Development.
- Ensuring follow-up of relevant leads from company marketing and partner activities.
- Manage relationships with designated Microsoft Specialist Team Unit (STU) contacts in the relevant solution areas including Surface sales.
- Internal stakeholder management between the ATU, CS and MS services.
- Effectively articulating overall value and ROI of company propositions to Microsoft and our wider customer base.
- Accountable for delivering success of our Microsoft Partner Business Plan metrics.
- Co-ordination and management of all Microsoft incentives
- To ensure all Microsoft agreed metrics and targets are being hit and exceeded
- Contribute to development of new propositions and campaigns working effectively with Microsoft and company Marketing.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 3 year's experience in a sales environment is preferred.
- Experience of working with a structured sales methodology.
- Have clear, demonstrable experience of engaging customers and a foundation of understanding of customer's needs and priorities.
- Have good understanding of the relevant Microsoft solutions.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and team working skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate that they can thrive in a culture that requires the best of them personally but also that requires collaborative team working.
All roles within company require employees to pass Security Clearance along with Non-Police Personal Vetting (NPPV3)
- Exceed assigned targets and objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Work with the company Account Management sellers to help them to increase pipeline and ensure that deals close in a timely fashion.
- Jointly creating Microsoft plan and ensure execution against all key metrics.
- Execute on agreed sales and marketing campaigns to drive new sales opportunities.
- Use company tools to effectively Plan, Execute/Engage and Represent themselves to the required standard including the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Ensure that whitespace for the assigned company solutions is effectively covered across all managed active and inactive customer accounts.
- Managed designated relationships within Microsoft
- Represent company culture, core values and competencies.