Mid-Level Developers - Full Stack
This is a secure position and somewhere you can plant your roots and expand your knowledge.
My client an established business leader in their sector are looking to add developers to their already experienced team, they require a mid-level developer with a couple of years on the job experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that not only respects its employees but wants to see them grow and succeed in their role. Your position will be in an already established software department that are approachable and relaxed. My client's office is stylish and modern set in beautiful surroundings, a perfect place to build a long career.
- Maintaining and improving existing PHP applications, Writing efficient, lean, scalable and functional code. Visualise and design suitable database schemes along with building user-friendly interfaces. Plan, develop and implement new technical solutions.
What Skills and Experience does my client need from you?
- HTML/CSS (utilising CSS frameworks)
- Understanding of AGILE methodologies
- Understanding of CI/CD ( generally refers to the combined practices of continuous integration and either continuous delivery or continuous deployment)
- Knowledge of Composer/NPM
Along with a great salary of £30,000 up to £36,000 depending on experience you will receive the following benefits.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company health benefits scheme
- Attendance bonus
- Retail and Gym membership discount system
- Free on-site parking
If this sounds like the position for you or you would like to find out more apply now.