Minute Taker for NHS £9.53
WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?
Would you like to work for NHS?
I am looking for a strong focused individual with strong administration skills to join the team.
COULD IT BE YOU I AM LOOKING FOR...?
ABOUT THE JOB:
You will be required to deliver effective secretarial support to the local professional network team, you will be the first point of contact, communication and support for the LDN chair team to internal and external parties.
The initial resolution of queries by providing responses in a timely fashion in line with the quality standards of the team, Preparing agendas, taking minutes.
Administrator (NHS) £9.53
The right candidate for this role will need to have worked in an Admin role previously and had experience in a busy environment.
- proven experience in formal minute taking
- Clear communication skills, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Sound command of grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
- Proven experience in minute taking
Essentials for the role
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Awareness of equality and valuing diversity principles
Experience working in a healthcare environment desired but is not essential