Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit an experienced Channel Manager.
This role is to start asap until 30th June 2021, with a possible extension (for a maximum contract duration of 18 months).
Key activities include:
- Manage strategy, grow business and deliver targets with Hololens 2 Disti and Reseller Channel - Coordination and Program ownership; Includes internal and external communications, partner relationships and overall program health.
- Collaborate and manage the creation of the Hololens Reseller Channel Partner Program/Blueprint. Includes tracking all milestones, deliverables, content review and on-going communications with key stakeholders.
- Relationship management-primary interface with the HoloLens 2 Sales team to Disti/Reseller channel across Europe (UK, FR, Germany, Western Europe and Poland)
- Drive an effective management plan to include regular status updates, clear actions and issue resolution, etc.. Develop templates to support reporting required. Includes executive level presentations on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Establish cadence / RoB-establish and manage ROB with Disti and resellers in each country, track deliverables and requests for info so nothing falls through the cracks
- Work with key stakeholders to define program charter, KPI's and resource allocations. Also define program communication and governance plan.
- Drive/track monthly Channel Forecast, KPIs, scorecard, accountability-work closely with the sales lead and sales team to track performance and KPIs
- Own/manage issues, communications, questions, etc. regarding MR Incentives for ADR's - be the link between channel and Incentives teams to resolve issues
- Biz planning (FY21)-proactively orchestrate planning sessions so we can align on joint sales and marketing initiatives and investments
- Work with ADR country leads to guide and track channel marketing plans using Co-Op funds at local and/or regional level
- Readiness + enablement-plan and coordinate regional readiness and enablement workshops to help onboard your marketers and sellers
- Work with ADD channel lead at Country, Europe and global level to drive onboarding, training and support plans, to own 1st line support for regional and local teams, to have a clear plan/escalation path as required, etc.
- Manage a program level road-map to monitor and track progress (based on project level schedules and milestones provided). Inludes tracking all key workstream deliverables, process development, syncing with cross team members and reviewing content/status with leadership.
- Manage an internal Teams Site to manage content and the program status/milestones.
- Share best practices across regions to maximise efficiencies
- A successful candidate must be very organized, focused and responsive.
- They must and have the ability to build strong relationships and take a programmatic approach to channel management to build a tightly managed growing reseller channel.
- Clear English communication, spoken and written is a must.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI skills.
- Fluent in French and/or German is also a plus!
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 4th November 2020.