Do you care about your local environment? Do you want to protect British sea life from unsustainable fishing? Our client is looking for a customer focused individual who is keen to improve the environment not just for people but for sea life too.
Our clients mission statement is simple, improve British water ways.
They are responsible for:
* managing and monitoring fishing fleet sizes and quotas for catches
* ensuring compliance with fisheries regulations, such as fishing vessel licences, time at sea and quotas for fish and seafood
* managing funding programmes for fisheries activities
* planning and licensing for marine construction, deposits and dredging that may have an environmental, economic or social impact
* making marine nature conservation bye laws
* dealing with marine pollution emergencies, including oil spills
* helping to prevent illegal, unregulated and unreported fishing worldwide
* producing marine plans to include all marine activities, including those we don't directly regulate
* enforcing wildlife legislation and issuing wildlife licences
If you want to work in a place where you have the freedom to exercise independent judgement whilst still working within a close knit team, this could be the role for you. Our rigorous training programme will ensure that you fulfil your potential whilst still utilising your current skills.
Our ideal candidate will be
- customer orientated: able to speak to a range of people from all back grounds in a professional manner.
- It literate: able to provide digital assistance for in bound calls.
- Independent: able to problem solve and work your way through things (not without supervision, help is always on hand)
If you feel like you have the above skills and want to make a difference to you local environment, then apply now!
Online applications only.
Required to work nights, evenings, early mornings and weekends- 12 week rolling shift pattern.