Mobile Driller & Fitter
Industry - Infrastructure: Geotechnical Rotary & Cable Percussion Drilling
Full time, based in Coventry with regular UK Travel
Excellent company benefits
The company are well established within their industry and have recently moved into BRAND NEW PREMISES. They are looking to recruit a Mobile Driller & Fitter that will be responsible for managing and maintaining the fleet of their in-house rotary and cable percussion drill rigs throughout the UK.
As the Mobile Driller & Fitter you will report into the Head Driller & Fitter and Depot Manager ensuring that all drilling equipment on site is maintained, serviced and managed accordingly.
Main responsibilities include -
- Reviewing and assisting the drilling team
- Troubleshooting problems when they arise feeding back appropriate reports to managers
- Reviewing and maintaining plant equipment when working in the workshop
- Completing necessary in house training when required to further develop overall skill set
- Travelling to site on a UK basis, where some overnight stay may be required
- Abide to all H&S policies
For this position you will enthusiastic with a hands on approach. You will be required to think on your feet and adapt to change at short notice.
Overall skills needed:
- Practical and up to date knowledge of repairing and maintaining hydraulic and diesel systems
- A good understanding of H&S when working on site
- NVQ level 2 Plant Maintenance or a similar qualification
- CSCS card
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to prioritise work
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
For the position you will be given a company van, phone and laptop. All necessary expenses will also be paid.
Interested in knowing more? Please submit your CV today and the relevant Consultant will be in touch to review your application and the next stages in the process.