Mobile Engineering Specialist - London
Are you a Mobile Engineering Specialist looking for a new job in London?
My client has an opportunity for someone to join their technology team on a 6 month FTC basis with potential to go permanent. The successful applicant will be lead on projects to upgrade the companies digital mobility platform using BES's UEM platform and Android.
Please Note: To be successful in securing this role you must have been employed in the UK for the last 5 years and have not been overseas for 6 months at once during this time.
Salary: £40,000 - £44,000
- Educated to degree level in a STEM subject or equivalent professional industry qualification.
- Experience implementing mobile device management platforms and mobile technologies (such as FCM, Knox, Dex) and their integration with other systems.
- Understanding of project management.
- Problem solving abilities.
- History of working in the public sector will be beneficial.
If you meet the above requirements and are keen to be part of a forward thinking, government body organisation then please submit your application below.
Applications Close 5pm Thursday 23rd July!