Do you have a security industry background and are you looking for a weekend role? It`s a lot to ask but are you quick on your feet whilst maintaining a cool head we well as excellent attention to detail?
Our security industry client is growing in strength and in Greater Belfast they`re eager to find a reliable and responsible driver to conduct mobile patrols.
The duties will include:
- Monitor portfolio of sites using remote monitoring software and vehicle CCTV equipment.
- Provide an out-of-hours alarm/key holding response service to all assigned sites and to be responsible for the secure locking and unlocking of sites.
- Respond to all emergency or unplanned incidents in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitor and maintain alarm equipment within sites and report engineer requirements.
- Conduct regular mobile patrols across portfolio of sites.
- Communicate effectively with all customers and liaise regarding site security identified needs and requirements.
- Carry out health & safety checks on sites and report findings.
Successful candidates must be willing to work every weekend and also must be able to cope well under pressure.
Additional essential criteria include:
- Applicants must hold a valid SIA (Security Industry Authority) licence. Must hold a full valid UK/EEA driving licence.
- Must be flexible with working times and areas dependant on business needs.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with good organisational and leadership qualities.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office. Able to prioritise and organise own workload and work within time constraints.
To apply for this position please call Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548, alternatively click on "Apply"