We are currently recruiting for a forward-thinking company based in London's West End, looking for an Experienced Mortgage Administrator to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to take responsibility for mortgage, general insurance and life processing from post-sale to successful completion.
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Hours: 9am - 6pm
- Previous experience in the industry
- PC literate, competent user of Microsoft workbooks
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and confident
- To be fully briefed on all cases that you take responsibility for
- Maintain a diary system to ensure that all cases are monitored on a regular basis and all outstanding matters are dealt with promptly
- Ensure that all incoming post is dealt with correctly on a daily basis
- To be able to successfully navigate your way through all the necessary computer systems required
- Assisting in general office duties including faxing/filing/photocopying
- To answer incoming calls in a professional manner
- Any other tasks approved by Operations Director
- Work closely with all Sales Consultants & other Sales Support
If you meet the above requirements and are keen to join a fantastic company then don't hesitate! Please submit your application and we will be in touch.