Looking for an administration job in a collaborative team in the Mortgage industry?
Based in Central London, this company are looking for an Experienced Mortgage Administrator to join their innovative team of dedicated professionals.
Like to work hard - play hard?
This team of fun and supportive people like to celebrate their success with monthly staff outings and end of year social Christmas events in London. If this administration job matches your ideal work environment and you fit the below requirements, they will welcome you with open arms.
As long as you are…
- Familiar with the mortgage process (practicing for 1 year) and general administration
- Confident liaising with customers and clients with strong communication skills
- MS office literate
- Loyal, dedicated, enthusiastic and proactive
Then don't hesitate, submit your application and you could be supporting them with mortgage applications, general insurance and life processing from post-sale to successful completion!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to this client recently developing their existing team of mortgage administrators there will be no career progression/development in this job for 3 years until the current staff have completed their training and qualifications.
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Standard pension
Hours: 9am - 6pm
- To be fully briefed on all cases that you take responsibility for
- Maintain a diary system to ensure that all cases are monitored on a regular basis and all outstanding matters are dealt with promptly
- Ensure that all incoming post and administration is dealt with correctly on a daily basis
- To be able to successfully navigate your way through all the necessary computer systems required
- Assisting in general office duties including faxing/filing/photocopying
- To answer incoming calls in a professional manner
- Work closely with all Sales Consultants & other Sales Support