Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client to recruit a new full time and permanent Mortgage Administrator
Our client is a highly respected Financial Services organisation in Belfast and they are keen to recruit a Mortgage Administrator to support a team of Financial Advisors and Mortgage Brokers.
* You will be assisting with mortgage administration, keying mortgage applications; preparation of client files; liaising with clients, solicitors, lenders etc.
* Liaising with lenders, clients, and solicitors
* Progressing mortgage and protection applications through to completion
* Liaising with clients to obtain relevant documents and information
* Checking all documents and information submitted by the client is compliant ready for submission to the lenders
* Understanding and knowing your way around all compliance documents, such as ID, bank statements and income verification
Skills & Experience Required:
* A minimum of 5 years financial services / mortgage administration experience.
* Have Cemap or working towards it
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
* Applicants will need to be highly professional, being comfortable dealing with a wide range of clientele
* Ability to resolve problems quickly & efficiently.
* Outstanding communication skills at all levels, both written and oral.
* Demonstrate a confident telephone manner & excellent customer service.
* A team player with ability to use own initiative.
* Experience in life insurance investments and pensions would be an asset but not essential
Salary will depend on experience
Please send CV via the link