Trainee Mortgage Adviser
£20,000 - £24,000 per annum, depending on experience
Are you looking for work in the Southampton area for a growing financial company with a vibrant and close-knit team environment?
Are you professional, have a great eye for detail and a knack for building strong relationships?
Do you have previous customer service and administration experience in a financial environment?
If you answered yes on all of the above, then read on:
Brook Street is proud to be working with one of the leading and professional finance company based in the Southampton area that prides itself on the service it offers to its customers.
The Trainee Mortgage Adviser will provide a quality compliant and efficient mortgage advice service to clients at all times. You will be committed and take ownership of your client's mortgage cases from application to completion.
Experience is not essential however ideally you will come from a financial background and may have started on your training towards becoming fully CeMAP qualified. You will have a good telephone manner and will be looking to commit to a long-term career role. Experience of working towards sales targets in the past would be highly beneficial.
Who's right for the job?
Our ideal candidate will;
- Sales experience and/or administrative experience from a financial background
- Ideally demonstrated an interested in the Mortgage industry, having started CeMAP qualification.
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team
- You must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You must be flexible, adaptable and resilient
- You will have sound business ethics
- Have excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Be self-motivated with the drive to exceed clients expectations
- Adhere to company procedures and industry regulation
- Be passionate about helping people
About the job:
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- To provide a quality compliant and efficient mortgage advice service to our clients at all times.
- To ensure that their expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
- Be able to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually as required by the demands of the role.
- To be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all the parties involved throughout the process.
- To liaise fully with administration team to ensure a seamless process of the mortgage application.
The salary will be dependent on experience ranging from £20,000 to £24,000 + bonus (OTE £30k-£50k)
The working hours will be 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible. This would suit someone who has worked previously in a similar financial admin or sales role for the last 12 months, has strong telephone communication skills and whom has a passion for providing an excellent customer service.
For more information, please contact Ben at Brook Street Southampton or apply now to send your CV.