An exciting opportunity with a recognised South Wales mortgage provider has recently become available due to company growth. This is a permanent, full-time position based in the Newport area.
This is a prestigious, household name, providing some of the very best financial services to its customers over the last 150+ years.
Working hours are Monday-Friday (Office hours), with 1 evening per week until 8PM and 1 Saturday per month on a rotation basis.
- Ensure every opportunity to recommend products and services to existing, new and potential customers is met with a completed sale
- Identify opportunities to increase business with existing customer base
- Maintain detailed records of business opportunities
- Retain customers who may be looking to take their business to competitors
- Assist customers with additional financial products, including insurances, pensions & investments
- Adhere to all compliance requirements and legislative requirements
- GCSE or Equivalent Education
- CEMAP or equivalent
- Experience of advised mortgage sales
- Industry leading basic salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Birthday Off
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Life Insurance & Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Health & Well-being benefits, including Employee Assistance etc