£24k to £42k basic, OTE £35k - £90k
Are you a qualified Mortgage Adviser looking to take your career and earning potential forward?
Want to work in a premium market with quality customers and opportunities?
I am pleased to present an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding and very successful mortgage company in Fareham/Whiteley who are recruiting for full-time CEMAP Qualified Mortgage Advisers. My client is a well established and professional financial services company. They offer a professional, friendly office atmosphere with a real focus on training and development.
They are the largest players in their market and have strong strategic partnerships which means great leads and as such there is not a big "hunter" sales focus for new leads in their role.
In addition to an excellent commission structure, hybrid working and benefits package, they have quarterly social events and great on site facilities including free parking.
About the Job:
As a Mortgage adviser you will provide a quality compliant and efficient mortgage advice service to clients at all times. You will be committed and take ownership of your client's mortgage cases from application to completion.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To provide a quality compliant and efficient mortgage advice service to clients at all times.
- To ensure that their expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
- Be able to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually as required by the demands of the role.
- To be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all the parties involved throughout the process.
- To liaise fully with administration team to ensure a seamless process of the mortgage application.
- Work with clients within agreed service standards.
- Be aware of the potential for additional sales and cross sales.
- Ensure a high level of data input accuracy is recorded.
- Ensure technical expertise is shared with the team and with the advisers.
- Ensure any potential improvements or amendments are brought to the attention of the management team.
- Work fully within the regulatory mortgage environment.
- Work positively towards agreed targets.
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will be CEMAP qualified, have good telephone manner and experience, and will be looking to commit to a long-term career role. Work experience is not necessarily vital as long as you are qualified; however applicants with experience are desired.
Skills and knowledge
- Be CEMAP qualified
- Have experience of liaising with clients and lenders for a variety of mainstream and specialist markets and a good working knowledge of the whole process from application through to offer and completion.
- You must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You must be flexible, adaptable and resilient
- You will have sound business ethics
What's in it for you?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of between £24k and £42k. They can also offer:
- Flexible / Hybrid Working
- Car Allowance for experienced consultants
- Life Cover 4x salary
- Income Protection
- Annual leave allowance up to 28days + BH
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Let's get started!
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible. If you are CeMAP qualified and have experience of providing mortgage advice, please apply now!
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Ben at Brook Street South Coast or apply now to send your CV