Mortgage Adviser - £22.5k to £26k basic, First year realistic OTE £35k - £40k.
Brook Street is pleased to present an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding and very successful mortgage company in Fareham/Whiteley who are recruiting for full-time CEMAP Qualified Mortgage Advisers. My client is a well established and professional financial services company. They offer a fun and friendly office atmosphere with a real focus on training and development. They have quarterly social events and great on site facilities including free parking.
About the Job:
As a Mortgage adviser you will provide a quality compliant and efficient mortgage advice service to clients at all times. You will be committed and take ownership of your client's mortgage cases from application to completion.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9.am to 5.30pm, with one fixed day late shift per week until 7pm. You will be required to work 1 Saturday (morning or afternoon for 3.5hours) every 6 weeks, for which you will get a half day in return.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To provide a quality compliant and efficient mortgage advice service to clients at all times.
- To ensure that their expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
- Be able to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually as required by the demands of the role.
- To be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all the parties involved throughout the process.
- To liaise fully with administration team to ensure a seamless process of the mortgage application.
- Work with clients within agreed service standards.
- Be aware of the potential for additional sales and cross sales.
- Ensure a high level of data input accuracy is recorded.
- Ensure technical expertise is shared with the team and with the advisers.
- Ensure any potential improvements or amendments are brought to the attention of the management team.
- Work fully within the regulatory mortgage environment.
- Work positively towards agreed targets.
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will be CEMAP qualified, have good telephone manner and experience, and will be looking to commit to a long-term career role. Work experience is not necessarily vital as long as you are qualified; however applicants with experience are desired.
Skills and knowledge
- Be CEMAP qualified
- Have experience of liaising with clients and lenders for a variety of mainstream and specialist markets and a good working knowledge of the whole process from application through to offer and completion.
- You must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You must be flexible, adaptable and resilient
- You will have sound business ethics
What's in it for you?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of between £22.5k (new starters with no experience) and £26k (experienced consultants). For the first 12 months you will also receive percentage uplift for a salary guarantee of £26k. (In your first quarter you will get a monthly pay of 100% of the equivalent of a £26k salary, in your 2nd quarter you would be paid 60% equivalent of a £26k salary, 3rd quarter would be 30% and in the 4th quarter you would be paid your basic salary with no uplift). In addition, in the first 12 months you will also be able to earn 5% of everything you bank as well as bonuses for protection referrals, client referrals and 4* or 5* Feefo reviews from Mortgage completions.
Let's get started!
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible. If you are CeMAP qualified and have experience of providing mortgage advice, please apply now!
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Ben G at Brook Street Portsmouth on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.